Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Life: The Sountrack

(Found it on bzoink.com)


Opening Credits: Lifehouse "Who We Are"


Average Day: Sugar Ray "Every Morning"


Spending time with friends: Gin Blossoms "Follow You Down"


Driving: AC/DC "Rock N' Roll Train"


Bad Day: Travis "Why Does it Always Rain on Me?"


Fight Scene: Eminem "Till I Collapse"


Mental Breakdown: Tenth Avenue North "Hold My Heart"


Life is Okay: Goo Goo Dolls "Name"


Graduation: The Bodeans "Closer to Free"


Longing for Love: John Mayer "Love Song for No One"


First Glance/New Crush: Matt Nathanson "Come On Get Higher"


Secret Love: Lifehouse "Somewhere in Between"


First Date: The Ataris "I Won't Spend Another Night Alone"


Falling in Love: Counting Crows "Accidentally in Love"


Love Scene: The Script "I'm Yours"


Breaking Up: Rivermaya "Shattered Like"


Wishing for Love to Return: Matchbox 20 "If You're Gone"


Fighting get him/her back: Edwin McCain "I'll Be"


Proposal: David Archuleta "You Can"


Wedding: Shania Twain "You're Still the One"


Reflecting on Life: Matt Nathanson "All We Are"


Reflecting on Love: David Cook "Always Be My Baby"


Death Scene: Boyz II Men "It's So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday"


Closing Credits: MAE "Suspension"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home