Sunday, April 4, 2010

A World Without Me

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately (nothing new about that I suppose). Sometimes I wonder what this world would be like if I never existed. This wasn't done in a depressive, suicidal way. I simply became curious as to what this world would be like if I never existed. I look at the people I know and I ask myself how they would be different if I never came along.

I feel it's important for us as people to make this world better. I think it's important that people benefit from our presence.

I've done a lot of things in my life. Some good. Some bad. Some exciting. Some boring. I've won the respect of many but there are many haters out there who want to see me fail epically.

Regardless of what I have done in my life, I want to make sure that I have positively impacted this world. I want to make sure that people I have met are living a bit better because of my presence in their lives.

I want to know that this world is better that I am in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home